The Beaulieu Park School will have a nursery on the site. Whilst this will be in the school’s grounds it will be run by a specialist provider and not The Chelmsford learning Partnership. The tender process for running this provision is currently underway and a provider will be chosen in February 2018.
Free Early Education Entitlement (FEEE) is at the heart of the Government’s vision for all children to have access to high quality early years education. Evidence shows that regular, high quality early education has long lasting benefits for all children.
Whoever is chosen to run the nursery provision, they will need to demonstrate that they can provide clear evidence of delivering high quality care to children aged 0-5, along with a commitment to deliver flexible day care provision that meets the needs of the local community.
Flexible full day care provision will include all of the points below:
- Provision of FEEE places for eligible 2 year olds
- Provision of universal FEEE places for all 3 and 4 year olds
- Provision of FEEE places for the extended entitlement of up to an additional 15 hours per week for eligible 3 and 4 year olds (subject to criteria in place at this time)
- Provision of a breakfast club based on local need and research
- Provision of after school activities based on local need and research
- Provision of holiday clubs during non-term time based on local need and research